Welcome and thank you for visiting Kuriosity Partners! we value your time – so we would like to keep our introduction brief.
Kuriosity Partners is a management consulting firm which focuses on SMB (Small and Medium business). We work in the areas of Strategy, Operations, Leadership Development and Information Risk Management.
Our interaction with a large number of small and medium business leaders reveal that they feel positively restless about one or all of the following:
- They feel that there is a significant gap between the potential of their business and the operating results that are actually getting delivered.
- Even if the sales growth looks positive, they feel somewhat skeptical about the sustainability of the growth.
- They feel that they are vulnerable to rapidly changing business dynamics and customer preferences and feel the need to build a competitive moat.
Our objective is to help SMB's become competitive in their business.
Kuriosity Partners brings enormous consulting experience to the table. The founder has consulted with both corporate and government sectors. He has consulted in business verticals such as textiles, consumer electronics, auto components, capital equipment, packaging, pharmaceuticals, insurance, multilateral funding institutions such as World Bank, business process outsourcing and utilities in areas such as strategy formulation, operations improvement, organizational transformation, leadership development and goal deployment. He has worked with marquee consulting companies such as AF Ferguson, ECS and GrowTalent. He has been a hands-on practitioner of information risk management and had built the information risk management practice ground up for a pioneering BPO such as Quatrro Global Services.
Rangan is MBA from IIM Bangalore and an engineer from Bengal Engineering College (now IIEST). He is a Lean Six Sigma black belt.
- We have an appreciation of challenges in SMB’s.
- We immerse in your context and at the same time bring an objective view powered by our expertise in cutting-edge methodologies and industry best practices.
- We focus not just on 'what we do' but 'how we do' as well.
- Consulting needs to lead to measurable results – We help businesses drive holistic business metrics until they are achieved.
- Consulting solutions need to be contextualized not just to the situation that the engagement started with but also needs to be resilient to changes in the business and dynamics of the environment.
- We operate not only in the board room but we work closely with the operating team and mentor them for success.
Transfer of knowledge and competence
- Knowledge sharing and creating best practices that stick.